|Two wins in two days for|
Annemiek van Vleuten
It wasn't until the final part of the race that the attacks began. Chantal Blaak (AA Drink-Leontien.nl) was first to go but didn't get far, then van Vleuten and Shelley Olds (AA Drink-Leontien.nl) went together, apparently as much to check out one another's strength as in the hope of actually achieving anything because they'd let off the pace and were back with Blaak moments later. Blaak, meanwhile, was feeling the effects of the heat and was replaced by Amanda Spratt (Australian National Team), the three of them working together to grab an extra 50m and 30" going into the 108th kilometre.
1. Annemiek van Vleuten Rabobank 3h04'44"
2. Shelley Olds AA Drink-Leontien.nl ST
3. Amanda Spratt Orica GreenEdge-AIS +04"
4. Marieke Van Wanroij AA Drink-Leontien.nl +1'42"
5. Chantal Blaak AA Drink-Leontien.nl +1'44"
6. Iris Slappendel Rabobank ST
7. Pauline Ferrand Prevot Rabobank ST
8. Gracie Elvin ST
9. Suzanne De Goede Skil-Argos ST
10. Roxane Knetemann Rabobank +2'59"