Monday 18 June 2012

Trouble is a-brewin'...

David Millar ‏@millarmind
Dear Cyclingnews, please stop ripping off every story about me & the Olympics. I think I'd be correct in saying it's getting rather boring.


David Millar ‏@millarmind
If you choose to continue, avoid making shit up, it reflects badly on both of us. Makes me look like a wanker and you look like amateurs.


David Millar ‏@millarmind
Although some would argue I need no help when it comes to making myself look like a wanker. So stop it for your sake.


Laura Weislo ‏@Laura_Weislo
@millarmind if you have specific points in that story to address, please email cyclingnews@cyclingnews.com. It's only what DT reported.


Laura Weislo ‏@Laura_Weislo
@millarmind we're all professionals here, and calling CN out on Twitter is kind of wanker-ish. You've got all our contact information.



No comments:

Post a Comment